U type binding wire improves efficiency and reduces cost
U type binding wire
U type wire is a kindly of frequently used binding wire in construction industry. It is designed for a certain cut length and can be directly applied as without wasting resources and other operation. This significantly saves manpower and money while reducing construction time.
Given different working environments, U type wires are coated by zinc coating or pvc coating to protect base metal from corrosion.
U Type Wire Specification
- Material: black annealed wire; electric or hot-dip galvanized wire; pvc coated wire; stainless steel wire;
- Size: Wire Gauge 18 to 22(0.7mm to 1.2mm)
- Length: 250 to 600mm or as required
- Tensile strength: 350 to 550N/m2
- Packaging: 200g/bundle; 10kg/carton or 1000kg/pallet or as ordered
- Application: Binding wire in construction or enlacing wall material.
U type Galvanized wire
U type rebar wire