Stainless steel tie wire eliminating rust staining forever
Non-magnetic stainless steel 304, 304L, 316 and 316 are premium choices for positioning rebar in harsh environments. These stainless steel wires possess higher levels of chromium and nickel, both of which create huge corrosive resistance against alkalis and acids. Typically, 0.7 and 0.9mm are popular diameters to be used. Smaller or larger are also available in stock.
Stainless steel wire can be manufactured into loop tie wire, straight and cut wire and u type wire, which are easy to operate on spot. These three kinds are just for special order. Standard products are provided in coils or spools.
Stainless steel tie wire
Stainless steel wire tying rebar
When should stainless steel rebar wire be used?
- Avoid potential rust when the tie wire gets too close to the surface of the concrete;
- To bundle stainless steel bars for shipment.
- Bind stainless steel reinforced bar.
- Excellent corrosive resistance for heavy corrosion environments;
- Bundles tied by ss wire will never come apart;
- Eliminate rust staining companied with common carbon steel.
- Material: Stainless steel 304, 304L, 316 and 316L;
- Wire Diameter: 0.7 to 4.0mm;
- Wire Gauge: #8 to #22;
- Finish: Bare wire;
- Package: 1lb, 5lb and 10lb per spool and standard 25kg and 2kg catch weight per coil;
- Other package available on special order;